Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I spent the day at Concord getting Thanksgiving dinner ready for my family.

We had the turkey with the fixings. Also on menu was ham, potato gratin, sweet potato gratin, mashed turnips, baked salmon, steamed rock cod, garlic shrimp with noodles, spaghetti, pancit palabok, chinese baked goods, spinach dip, baby croissant sandwiches in ham, turkey, roast beef and pastrami, cookies, german chocolate brownies, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cheesecake. It was a feast!!!

But most important, family was there celebrate this Thanksgiving day. I'm very grateful that most of my family was here tonight.

For me, one special person was missing for today's celebration. This is my 2nd Thanksgiving without my sweetheart. My heart is heavy today. I miss him always.

I know my sweetheart is in heaven celebrating this day with God and his family.

Miss you and love you sweetheart.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment