Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3 Words...

Last week, I was watching ABC News with David Muir and there was a segment called 3 Words. In this segment, viewers posted videos of themselves and 3 words that meant something to them.

Tonight, I was watching NBC's Parenthood. The episode was about Zeke's family road trip to celebrate his mother's 86th birthday. During the the final scene, Zeke explained to his mother what he always told his kids and wanted to hear from his mom.

3 words: I love you.

This brings to me to my life. I try to follow this belief that you say "I Love You" to the ones you love every single day. Because, you don't know when that person will no longer be there to say I Love You to.

In 3 weeks, it will be the 2nd anniversary of the day that I lost my sweetheart. I did get a chance to say I Love You before for work that day. But, I miss saying those 3 words to him since he's no longer with me. I think about him every minute of the day. I miss him dearly. I keep him in my prayers every night.

I Love You, sweetheart. Always.

Please don't forget to say these 3 words to your loved ones.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment